PDA

View Full Version : Itchy red rash on neck and back

lavender123
14-02-14, 15:42
Hi there everybody, I have suffered from anxiety for years and panic /the whole lot. Recently I have had my husband with shingles, he has been left with bad pain on his stomach and back, I have been trying to get him a appointment at our local pain clinic , for months with our gp. He has been on every painkiller and also amiltyripline which I am sorry to say hasn't done nothing to help. Anyway I finally through writing letters to my gp and ring ring the pain clinic got him an appointment for the end of the month, he has lost a lot of weight as he has no appetite, he also has copd I have recently broke out in a itchy rash on my chest and neck it feels hot and I have spots all over really, I have been having a warm bath in e45 bath elloiment and putting e45 lotion on. The doctor has given me betnovate cream which seems to make it worse, I am just wondering if its all stress with my husband and loosing my mother a year ago. As I have been thinking about her a lot lately. Any help would be appreciated. Any info on cream I could use. I have been crying a lot lately as well. Thanks x

bingjam
14-02-14, 23:22
Hi,
I've had a red itchy small spotty rash right on front of my neck, its worse when I wake up in the morning, afyer a shower or getting home from bring out doors, I think mime is caused by the constant weather changes we are having (I'm in England) but I can itch that much that its now started to get abit raw and sometimes bleeds, I use camomile *spelling* lotion and it eases the itching so much, that what we use for children who have chicken pox, it stops them from itching.

X

Sorry I can't be to much of help but try the camomile lotion
X

---------- Post added at 23:22 ---------- Previous post was at 23:20 ----------

Just looked on the tub its calamine x