PDA

View Full Version : anxiety and stomach making me so ill

tracieann
14-02-14, 16:24
i have been on citalopram 40mg for 5 years i started reducing dose in nov due to them not being as effective any longer im now at 20mg.i also am diagnosed with anxiety depression ocd and severe health anxiety.i was diagnosed in 2009 by endoscopy with gastritis and duodenitis and have been on long term meds for this i was on lansoprazole and then omeprazole i was doing ok but reduced dose as tummy felt ok i started weds with severe nausea and vomited up just clear stuff and severe ha has set in im now convinced i have stomach cancer as i cant eat much at all and dont feel hungry my mouth tastes foul and im not bothered about food at all i cant stop crying all the time im scared of being sick too have a lot of emotional stuff going on at present Dad has leukaemia and very ill crap from job bullied at work and feel so alone please can someone advise me feel like anxiety is killing me:weep::weep::weep:forgot to mention last had endoscopy in 2012 dec still gastritis and duodenitis

tracieann
14-02-14, 22:15
please can someone give their opinion im desperate:scared15:

Fishmanpa
14-02-14, 22:39
Are you reducing them under doctor's orders?

Positive thoughts

tracieann
15-02-14, 10:56
I'm reducing the anti depressants with drs input but the acid meds I reduced of my own accord Fishmanpa which irealise was very silly back up to normal dose now and see how it goes thanks for your support