PDA

View Full Version : worried about losing everything

Darren1
14-02-14, 16:53
Me and my partner bought our first house in August and it took us 3 years to save for the deposit.

We earn a good wage between us so things are good at the moment. However the mortgage has always made me feel anxious about not being able to pay etc.

So why am I worried?

My partner has literally been having sleepness nights over the last fortnight because he is unhappy at work. He is very down in the dumps and has come home sick on a couple of occasions. He now wants to hand in his notice. I have told him he should speak to his manager but he has done it in the past and nothing has changed so he doesn't see the point.

He has recently had failed attempts at getting a new job which have also made him depressed.

I feel sorry for him but today it is making me feel sick thinking that if I lost my job then we wouldn't be able to pay the mortgage. I cant stop thinking about losing everything in my life. Im really scared :(

Annie0904
14-02-14, 18:21
It would be better if your partner found another job before leaving the one he has now. Maybe you should talk to him and tell him your concerns.