PDA

View Full Version : Weird head feeling

StarGazer2014
15-02-14, 05:06
I was just wondering if anyone else had this feeling. I suffer from severe health anxiety. And sometimes my head will feel really foggy. And I'm not... Sure how to entirely describe it... But when I close My eyes. It's hard for me to relax. It feel like theres something wrong when there's not and I'm not exactly sure how to handle it. People tell me it's a migraine. Other tell me it's anxiety. It doesn't hurt... It just feels weird. It's scary cause idk how to explain it.
Does anyone else experience this?

mbarger33
15-02-14, 06:16
I feel dizzy, like spacey, slightly drunk.. Usually when it happens I feel off balance ssometimesII'll get headaches. Over the right eye or lower rear of skull. Also my mind won't shut up. Usually I can think over and over and over about the same thing!!! It's extremely annouying when trying to sleep or concentrate.

tan235
15-02-14, 08:08
I get what I think you're describing.
When I close my eyes it feels as though I get a rush of adrenalin through my body almost like when you spin around really fast in circles.
I've had it for years now and I get when not closing my eyes as well.
I have had weird head things for at least 15 years, all to do with anxiety I believe.
Frustrating.

StarGazer2014
15-02-14, 21:36
It really is. It all sends me over the edge and into cryin spells cause im scared im gunna die. Its incredibly frustrating.