PDA

View Full Version : Pain in top back between blades.

Cammy
15-02-14, 17:49
Hey guys, don't really know how to explain this but suddenly today I've had a really sore back, right inbetween my shoulder blades. I mainly only feel it when I jump up and down, that's when it's pretty sore. Just a sharp pain then it's gone, it's been there all day and kinda building up over the past few days. I really don't know what it is and I don't wanna google it.

Any help please!

Fishmanpa
15-02-14, 19:11
Hey guys, don't really know how to explain this but suddenly today I've had a really sore back, right in between my shoulder blades. I mainly only feel it when I jump up and down, that's when it's pretty sore. Just a sharp pain then it's gone, it's been there all day and kinda building up over the past few days. I really don't know what it is and I don't wanna google it.

Any help please!

Well... One would question why you're jumping up and down unless of course you're a gymnast or enjoy playing on a trampoline ;) Kidding aside, It could be anything from muscular to acid reflux related. Being that it lasts only moments and mainly occurs with quick up and down movements, I would avoid activity that causes the discomfort and see a doctor if it persists.

Positive thoughts

Cammy
15-02-14, 21:18
I've had kick ass heart burn recently. But I only felt the pain jumping down the stairs, and it's still there