PDA

View Full Version : Stroke

HAnoway
16-02-14, 00:37
Right so (and this is a bit embarrassing), I went to break wind and I felt 2 pops in my neck. I didn't 'push' very hard and it didn't hurt.

I felt fine all night, then I watched a TV show with a Stroke victim as the guest. He said he was working hard and went on the rowing machine when he felt something go in his neck, had a huge headache, seeing colours and felt sick. He went to bed and had a stroke in the night.

Since watching that I feel like I have a droopy eye (it's slight but it's there) and I have a tingling in my right arm and my head feels hot.

1) What could the pops be?
2) I'm not going to have a stroke am I?

nomorepanic
16-02-14, 00:40
So you got the symptoms after seeing the programme?

What does that tell you?

HAnoway
16-02-14, 00:42
Well I was worried about the popping before that but didn't feel like this til after. I wouldn't normally get hung up over it but I felt those pops.

My right side 'dropping' often happens when I'm anxious.

Fishmanpa
16-02-14, 02:02
I'm 100% sure that you're fine. Our bones creak crack and pop all the time.

If in indeed you suffer a stroke due to flatulence, it would be the most unusual case in medical history! Now, others suffering due to your flatulence is more plausible ;)

Positive thoughts

Magic
16-02-14, 09:29
My husband had double vision, one sign of having a stroke. after many tests he had not had one, and his vision went back to normal after a few weeks.
If you are concerned see your GP to put your mind at rest.