PDA

View Full Version : Worrying about scan

pmcb12
16-02-14, 14:02
Waiting for an ultra sound scan as I have had a dull ache in my left side under the rib cage area for 2 months now. Been to docs twice and they are not sure what it is. Am a constant worrier especially about health issues and since turning 50 have been 10 times worse. Feel as though something is there and can feel a . Pulling sensation when walking,especially when walking up stairs. Sometimes have a rumbling tummy and wind.Could it be ibs? Am worried it's something far more serious. Please help!!!

Dexterjames
16-02-14, 15:32
Waiting for an ultra sound scan as I have had a dull ache in my left side under the rib cage area for 2 months now. Been to docs twice and they are not sure what it is. Am a constant worrier especially about health issues and since turning 50 have been 10 times worse. Feel as though something is there and can feel a . Pulling sensation when walking,especially when walking up stairs. Sometimes have a rumbling tummy and wind.Could it be ibs? Am worried it's something far more serious. Please help!!!

I have had the same on my right side for well over a year Doctor thinks i might have ibs or acid reflux i have had 2 ultra sounds and they found nothing.

Spondoolicks
16-02-14, 17:04
Could be gall stones. I recently was diagnosed with them after a gall bladder attack. I had symptoms similar to yours but ignored them thinking it was trapped wind. Had scan in hospital and they found stones. Better to be diagnosed before having an attack. That way you maybe able to change your diet. Other symptoms are pain on right shoulder, ribs and sometimes into the neck, wind, nausea and rumbling stomach. Mine started out like something pulling.