PDA

View Full Version : Can't take these pains anymore

mummyanxious
16-02-14, 17:26
I'm in pain again. I keep getting pain/fullness around underneath my left breast going into the side under my armpit. Today it went up the underside of my arm.
It's not muscular though the gp keeps trying to tell me it is.
It's either my heart or my stomach. I feel sick sometimes with it. But it seems too high to be digestive related. It also takes my breath away sometimes.
I'm really at the end of my tether with it as its ruining my days.

Havefaithx
16-02-14, 19:03
Is it a sharp pain Hun? I tend to get sharp pains all over the top half of my body and I do really think half of the time it is muscle as us anxiety sufferers are always so tense as we are constantly worrying! I would try and trust your dr, If he/she truly believed it was your heart/stomach or something dangerous HA or not they would have sent u for further testing, stay strong Hun, try and take a bath and relax. X

mummyanxious
16-02-14, 19:27
No it's dull crampy type pains. Keep thinking its trapped wind but don't think you can get that that high up. It really makes me feel short of breath.

wins829
16-02-14, 19:39
.I keep have the dull cramp on left side of my body. Under my ribs. And stomach :huh:

Havefaithx
16-02-14, 20:05
U definitely can Hun, my mum got it in her shoulder it was that bad she went to hospital with it thinking it was serious only to be told it's trapped wind

mummyanxious
16-02-14, 20:23
It's excruciating at times. It keeps coming and going and I am burping occasionally. But it's like aching and filling. It's right up under my armpit at times.

I did see something called splenic flexure syndrome. I wonder if this is what it is. I'm trying to see a less scary explanation for the pains...