PDA

View Full Version : What's happening

LauraC
22-11-06, 23:27
Hi, god where do I start.

Suffered from major anxiety 3 years ago, i was in a bad relationship and began having the attacks. I commonly passed out in public, paced my flat thinking I was going to pass out and die and I also lost my appetite, I lost 3 stone. I left him in the end and things got better. Was basically back to normal.

However, I have recently given birth to my little boy who is now 12 weeks, i soon developed bells palsy and the complete left hand side of my face was paralysed. It got better hafter 3 weeks and I began to feel better but unfortunately my little brother (who had cerebral palsy) took an epileptic fit in my care and he didn't come out of it. That was 8 weeks ago now and it is just sinking in. Now all the symptoms above has come back with a vengeance. I really don't know what to do with myself. I have developed this fear of death, just think I am going to conk out and die myself which is horrible.

I really must sound like such a moan but would really appreciate talking to anyone who is or has been suffering this awful illness.

Thanx

Laura x

kazzie
22-11-06, 23:42
Hi Laura

Im no expert but from my experience of panic etc any period of major stress can bring it on again but you can and will recover i promise

take care

luv kaz xxx

yorkylover
22-11-06, 23:43
Hi Laura,welcome to no panic.You will get lots of support here.Im sorry to hear of your loss.you are going through alot at the moment,and your body is totally stressed.Its alot to deal with.Congratulations on your little boy.You must be full of mixed emotions pet.I had bells palsy 3 years ago,it terrified me.I thought I had a stroke.It took three weeks with me to go as well.
I can understand your anxiety and your fear of death.You wont conk or die.I think you need to see your gp about the fainting and wieght loss.
I probably havent helped much,but im sure you will get lots of advise here.;)

Ellen XX