PDA

View Full Version : Throat and chest feeling odd

RVP
16-02-14, 22:37
I've mentioned this before and I don't know what to do :(

Most days, and mainly during the evening my throat and chest begin to feel...I don't really know how to describe it, but..sore? or something I guess it's like if I have a cold there I don't know it's a weird feeling like I need to clear that area with a cough type of feeling.

I just googled throat and chest pain and behold the infamous daily mail popped up to scare the shit out of me...
Now I'm beginning to panic :( and I've been so good lately.

RoseEve
16-02-14, 23:13
My throat and chest bother me as well. I think anxiety has a way of making the body feel worn down.

RVP
17-02-14, 01:09
But I don't have anxiety as I perceive it. Stressed yes, but I don't think I'm anxious over anything at the moment :(

RoseEve
17-02-14, 01:22
You must have anxiety if you are in this forum.

RVP
17-02-14, 01:23
I do lol but what I mean is, I'm not feeling anxious about anything right this given moment.

emlica
17-02-14, 09:27
Oh, but anxiety doesn't work like that. You don't have to be currently feeling anxious *at this very moment* to have physical symptoms of anxiety. Some of my symptoms are very obviously on about a 12 hour delay! And my mum, for instance, went through a really rough patch (bereavements and redundancy) and had no physical symptoms of stress or anxiety until two months had passed when it suddenly all kicked in.