PDA

View Full Version : Bit the bullet Fishmanpa!

Worriedwellornot
17-02-14, 12:47
Well I took your advice and went off to the Drs this morning. He has examined me and based on my symptoms has referred me for Endoscopy and sigmoidoscopy. Thus is not really the outcome I wanted although I expected it. He knows about my HA but gas explained that he is duty bound to refer me. However he has said that he gas not referred me under the 2 week rule for emergencies. He gas changed my medication to omneprazole as the lansaprazole may have been causing the ibs. Feeling happy that I went although worried about the results.

Fishmanpa
17-02-14, 13:02
Well I took your advice and went off to the Drs this morning. He has examined me and based on my symptoms has referred me for Endoscopy and sigmoidoscopy. Thus is not really the outcome I wanted although I expected it. He knows about my HA but gas explained that he is duty bound to refer me. However he has said that he gas not referred me under the 2 week rule for emergencies. He gas changed my medication to omneprazole as the lansaprazole may have been causing the ibs. Feeling happy that I went although worried about the results.

Way to go WWoN! I'm proud you rounded up the courage to do this. Now they can address some of the symptoms that have been niggling at you for some time now. The tests aren't a picnic but certainly doable and nothing to be concerned with. Sounds like you have a good doctor that knows you and takes your concerns seriously.

You're already expecting and know you have tummy/bowel issues so this is just to confirm and get a status so they know how exactly to treat it.

Positive thoughts :)

Worriedwellornot
17-02-14, 13:15
Thanks Fish your advice is always gratefully received! I'm off on Half term now for the week so may go away for a few days to avoid the dreaded google and to try to relax!