PDA

View Full Version : The dragon took my sword.

scrumking
17-02-14, 14:22
So sometime in the middle of the night the anxiety dragon stole my sword.

I really debated posting but im really freaking out and scared. I woke up hands and feet sweating profusely as well as racing heart and a feeling like I'm about to be sick. I thought I had this cardiac fear almost whipped now it's back full force and I'm terrified that I won't make it through the day or even the next hour. I'm only 31 I don't want to die yet . I hate that it has crept back up on me.

LunaLiuna
17-02-14, 14:30
If he's stole your sword then put your armour on and let him give you all he's got. Not even a smelly loud anxiety dragon can touch you when your wearing it. Oh and use that gun of rationality you have. You can reload it by remembering that you've got through this before, and that no matter what he does he can't hurt you.

My dragon likes to pop up unawares, I like to welcome him back.

You're going to be fine :)

MRS STRESS ED
17-02-14, 14:31
Scrumking go and get your sword back ,dont let the dragon take control ,remember it you who controls the dragon now go and get it :D

Andrash
17-02-14, 14:38
So sometime in the middle of the night the anxiety dragon stole my sword.

I really debated posting but im really freaking out and scared. I woke up hands and feet sweating profusely as well as racing heart and a feeling like I'm about to be sick. I thought I had this cardiac fear almost whipped now it's back full force and I'm terrified that I won't make it through the day or even the next hour. I'm only 31 I don't want to die yet . I hate that it has crept back up on me.

If he took your sword take your bazooka and blast the SOB away. :)

scrumking
17-02-14, 14:52
Thanks for the replies everyone

I think the reason it's so hard is I thought I had it beat I have to leave for work in five minutes and I am terrified to get on the train as I'm freaking out if I just drop of a heart attack or cardiac arrest the medics won't get to me in time. I think I am going to call my doctor ad ask to have some more heart testing/monitoring if I make it through the day

TooMuchToLiveFor
17-02-14, 16:55
Scrumking, my friend, you absolutely will make it through this day. In fact, I think there are a lot of subtle messages in this post that show your rational side still shining through. :)

These little (ok, big) "dragon flares" are going to happen from time to time. But, you KNOW what they are, and you KNOW they can't really hurt you. Right now you are telling the dragon "we need to panic because we are getting ready to get on the train and my heart is pounding away"…..and your dragon is getting all riled up and breathing more and more fire because he knows you are scared.

In reality here is what is going on- you had an adrenaline surge this morning. It caused your body to react exactly as it should- sweating, heart stuff, maybe breathing stuff- all the ways it should be reacting because it is a healthy reaction to a surge of adrenaline. Unfortunately, that scared you which made you release more adrenaline, more symptoms. Then the thought of the train- more fear, more adrenaline, more symptoms.

You think the dragon stole your sword, but he really didn't. You got scared and handed it to him. :winks:

What

---------- Post added at 10:55 ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 ----------

Oops- hit send too early.

What tools are in your dragon slaying kit besides your sword that you can use for combat today?

YOU CAN DO THIS!!! :hugs: