PDA

View Full Version : so i guess i should introduce myself..

borderline85
23-11-06, 00:57
hey.

i'm anne.. a 21-year old girl from a hillbilly city in denmark.
i don't really know what to write, 'cause i'm not quite sure exactly what my illness consists in. my former psychologist said something about depressive borderline with post traumatic stress syndrom.

i know i am depressive, that's no big secret. i've known and slept with depression since i was a kid. i've always been very quiet and felt i wasn't good enough. still don't.
i could talk and talk and talk about why i am like that, there are a lot of reasons. some of them are probably still put away far inside my repressing mind. but if i told you all about it there wouldn't be anything mysterious about me, would there. hehe. [:O]

i hope to have some uplifting in here as well as good memories to balance the bad ones..

speak soon?
/anne

I have lost something.
I'm not exactly sure what it is, but I know I didn't always feel this.. sedated.

keepemlaughing
23-11-06, 01:20
hi anne, you came to the right place. this site is awesome. the people truly care and you can always find encouragement here. I hope that you stick around and give it a chance. The good think about this place is people can identify with what you are feeling and offer good sound advice from someone who has been there. Keep your head up.
Sheryl;)

Sheryl

manmoor
23-11-06, 09:16
Hi Anne,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

Piglet
23-11-06, 09:42
A big welcome to the site Anne. :)

Piglet x

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

LickeyEndBlues
23-11-06, 09:43
Hey Anne,

Welcome to NMP. this is a great site full of ideas, advice, help and support. There are lots of friendly folks here who are more that happy to chat.

Hillbillies in Denmark...now there's a thought!!

Take care, and remember you are not alone in here.

Iain

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

honeybee3939
23-11-06, 11:05
Hi Anne

A BIG warm welocme to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice here while making new friends on the way.:D

First Steps:
First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

mooks
23-11-06, 12:06
hi welcome
you'll find lots of help herexx

yorkylover
23-11-06, 13:07
Hey Anne you have come to the right place.You will get lots of support here.;)

Ellen XX

net
23-11-06, 15:26
hello anne

welcome

netty

the dreams of the future are better than the history of the past

Sue K with 5
23-11-06, 15:37
Hi Anne

Welcome to NMP! I am glad you have found a place you can come to and feel free to be as open as you like, You will meet many like minded people and people who will offer you great support

Hugs for now and keep posting

Sue

scknight

trac67
23-11-06, 20:35
Hi Anne,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

borderline85
23-11-06, 22:20
thanks for your kind and welcoming answers, everyone. feels weird to have finally - maybe - found a place where you "fit in" which is a problem i've always had and i still have a lot of trouble believing anyone wants me īto even talk to them. but you seem okay... for now ;)

I have lost something.
I'm not exactly sure what it is, but I know I didn't always feel this.. sedated.