PDA

View Full Version : Verge of suicide

Joezeff2013
18-02-14, 05:48
I found this site at the point of near suicide . I suffer from severe Heath anxiety most recent ailment is last four weeks having heart palpitations , I've been admitted to hospital where ECGs and blood work performed but came back ok. Been back to doctors 3 times in last 2 weeks they checked me again and still say it's anxiety . I used to take anti depressants till about 8 months ago was on them for over 5 years , also diagnosed with type 2 diabetes but it's controlled by diet and exercise , however since my palpitations i haven't been so good controlling it not so much exercise or watching diet .
I'm now on 40 mg propanlol beta blocker and given diazepam but only took the diazepam once .
My usuall Heath worries are my pulsate tinitus I think is narrowing of arteries . Chest pain I think is my heart , headaches I think brain tumour . And my type 2 I think my kidneys are packing in or I'll have a stroke .
I'm not thinking about this every minute of the day . I wrote a letter to my gp today and I am to see her Tomorow about my concerns .
But I feel if life is gonna be like this just waiting to die from one of this things I may as well just do it my self . I can't go in this way

Col
18-02-14, 09:39
Hi & :welcome:

I think your prospective is clouded by your severe anxiety & depression.

Chatting on NMP will really help your recovery.

caroline-j
19-02-14, 21:07
Hi Koe, sorry to hear you are struggling with HA I do hope you start to feel better soon. t.c x

---------- Post added at 21:07 ---------- Previous post was at 21:05 ----------

Sorry was meant to read Joe x

smit
19-02-14, 21:31
Hey sorry to hear about your troubles. I still get the occasional h.PSbut I'm more or less over it , so if you have any questions or just wanna chat feel free to pm me