PDA

View Full Version : Bad things happening to other people

scared soul
19-02-14, 01:36
Do you ever feel like if you've done something wrong then something bad is going to happen to someone that you care about because of what you've done. Even though what you did has absolutely nothing to do with that person.

Does anyone find that bad things do seem happen to people they care about after you've done something wrong?

I don't worry about bad things happening to me personally like myself getting sick, but I worry almost constantly afterwards about people I care about and their families.

Is it just my imagination that bad things happen to people I know and care about because of what I've done?

---------- Post added at 01:36 ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 ----------

I've done something stupid and now my hearts racing along with the thoughts. Hate this but it's my own fault.

sarahblonde32
19-02-14, 13:41
Bad thoughts are a classic part of anxiety. I am a big time worrier and have thougths that something bad is going to happen all the time. Especially if i see a magpie!!

However i have just started a CBT programme called Thrive, look it up.It is about changing your thought processes and how you assess things. Im so hoping it works!!
i'll keep you posted.
sarah