PDA

View Full Version : Vitamins

Bonnibelle
19-02-14, 14:33
I take Biocare Multivitamins & Minerals and a Biocare Vitamin C 500mg daily. The vitamin c has 60mg of magnesium in it and the multi has about 20mg. I want to start taking a magnesium supplement aswell as I have heard good things about it but what is a good strength to take? I am getting around 80mg a day in my vitamins, plus a bit more as I have a good healthy diet.

If you take magnesium where do you buy it from?

Lilharry
25-02-14, 22:56
I think 200mg a day as a supplement is about right, so you could stand to take another 100mg. You can tell if you're taking too much because you will get loose stools, so you would want to cut back if that happened. I take a magnesium citrate supplement. I buy it from iherb and the brand is Allergy Research.

LunaLiuna
26-02-14, 00:18
Why not just eat some brazil nuts? they're full of magnesium and many other vital minerals like selenium etc.

spaceexplorer
27-02-14, 14:33
Many buy vitamins online to supplement the fast paced diet. Vitamins are necessary nutrients the body cannot synthesize. The diet must supply the necessary vitamins but most do not accomplish this task. Using the internet to buy vitamins online has become a popular nutrition resource.