PDA

View Full Version : Eyes

mummyanxious
19-02-14, 18:26
Every time I move my eyes they hurt and I feel dizzy. Hoping its eye strain rather than anything worse? I can't see straight. Even the smallest movement of my eyes hurts. Even blinking.
Done a lot of crying the past few days but nothing else that would strain my eyes so could this be what it is?

Annie0904
19-02-14, 18:34
If you have done a lot of crying then it is probably eye strain and should be fine in a few days.

Serenity1990
19-02-14, 18:36
Are your eyes dry at all?

If you're worried consider getting an eye test for peace of mind. But anxiety does cause these sorts of issues, and as you've said you've been crying a lot this might also contribute.

You'll be fine. :)

mummyanxious
19-02-14, 19:40
No they're not dry. Just came on today and I feel like I can't move my eyes without them feeling like they're being pulled

---------- Post added at 19:40 ---------- Previous post was at 18:40 ----------

Is it normal that when I move my eyes my ears go weird too? Trying not to freak out!

Andrash
19-02-14, 20:42
It's probably because of crying. Cheer up, don't cry, and give your eyes a rest, they'll be fine. :)

Alex94
19-02-14, 21:30
I would still try with eye drops for dry eyes.

When I went home for Christmas I forgot to take my eye drops and after a few days my eyes were sore with every move. I felt the pain even with closed eyes (that was awkward). I was terrified because I thought it's optic neuritis (I have MS), but eye drops turned out to be a blessing!

mummyanxious
19-02-14, 22:28
I've done some relaxation this evening and it helped a little. It's still there, just not quite so bad.
I just don't understand why it affects my ears when I move my eyes? Makes them ring louder?

---------- Post added at 22:28 ---------- Previous post was at 22:25 ----------

And now I'm starting to get myself worked up again now as my mind is tick tocking remove ring snatches of diseases I've read about in the past. I've got really angry these past few days as I've had wicked pmt and I'm worried about inter cranial hypertension. Or maybe I burst a blood vessel in my head :/ oh no I can tell its evening and I'm in for no sleep whatsoever. All my relaxation gone to pot :(