PDA

View Full Version : ughhhh

phonoodle
19-02-14, 20:32
I'm going crazy. I can't do anything. I can't eat. My mind is killing me. I keep thinking negative thoughts. Scared to leave the house and have a panic attack. Why is this happening?!

Blondiegirl1
19-02-14, 21:12
Phonoodle, u-r not going Crazy. It is the anxiety and panic controlling you. You need to take one day @ a time, some days are worse than others, I know. I'm in the same boat as you. I have been dealing with this now for about two years and it came out of know where. Are you on any medication for your anxiety?? Try and relax your mind, think of some good thoughts This seems to help me a little. I also have Breathing issues when the anxiety is bad and that trough's me into panic. This sight has helped me a lot and just remember you are not alone in this. There are so many others just like you battleing with the same thing. Hang in there it does get better.

phonoodle
19-02-14, 21:53
Phonoodle, u-r not going Crazy. It is the anxiety and panic controlling you. You need to take one day @ a time, some days are worse than others, I know. I'm in the same boat as you. I have been dealing with this now for about two years and it came out of know where. Are you on any medication for your anxiety?? Try and relax your mind, think of some good thoughts This seems to help me a little. I also have Breathing issues when the anxiety is bad and that trough's me into panic. This sight has helped me a lot and just remember you are not alone in this. There are so many others just like you battleing with the same thing. Hang in there it does get better.

I'm not on medication because I don't have health insurance. And Don't have a doctor. I just drink my pain away and I know its bad but that is my medication for now... I'm killing myself

TooMuchToLiveFor
19-02-14, 21:58
Pho-
Can you get yourself to an AA meeting? Today? You need some intervention as you are in a panic loop and self-medicating.

When do you get insurance?

Until then-- download the free CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy) link here and get started on that. You can do that without leaving your house.

Look up anything and everything by Claire Weekes and start checking out her stuff. She is a guru helping people heal from "nervous illness" as she calls it.

Lastly, check out--- nothingworks.weebly.com.

These are great places to start-- and it is time to start, my friend. You CAN do this!

Blondiegirl1
19-02-14, 22:01
Drinking is not the answer. U don't have any type of insurance to go see a doctor?? or any family you can talk to? You need to check yourself into AAA that is a start.

phonoodle
19-02-14, 22:11
nope scared ima have a panic attack if i leave to an AA meeting. Feels like i am going to panic everything i do...

TooMuchToLiveFor
19-02-14, 22:22
Okay--- go to nothing works.weebly.com.

Do this right now. Do not stay here thinking about your panic. Go there. Really take your time and read it. There are things you can start RIGHT NOW to get better!

Let me know what you think of it…….