PDA

View Full Version : been a suffer forty yrs and first time ended up in a&e

trish1955
19-02-14, 21:45
I ave suffered forty yes and had massive panic attack always frightening but I couldn't stop this one it would calm down a second and come bk full force I was like it for nearly three hours it just seemed like I new sensation I don't no if I ever had it before it started in my legs it was like they was filling IP with cold water then I began to panic and it felt like it was going all through my body I was having on to my daughter begging to help me make it go I was a compleat mess I was so scared I was shaking from head to foot I begged my son to take me to doctors he took me to a&e they did my blood pressure which was high as I am agoraphobic so it was hard I had my heart checked a little fast but they new why bloods to and all came bk fine I had been on 5mg of citralprom and 2 mg diazpam I ran out sat of them so I wouldn't carry on with citrlopram as they my anxiety high and no Diaz to bring it down my son said I seem worse since taken them any advice would be good I no my anxiety been high awhile this past yr been under a lot family pressure and stress and I was hanging on by a thread not to fall apart just kept taking the stress on more and more not getting any FAM support xxx

---------- Post added at 21:45 ---------- Previous post was at 21:13 ----------

As any one ever had the strange feeling in there legs that's sets them into a panic x

phonoodle
19-02-14, 21:59
Trish, I am so sorry to hear that. I am scared i will have this problem forever as well. But if you need someone to talk to I'm here. Because I know how it feels and I feel like no one else does which is why I'm on this forum. Taking therapy doesn't work for me because they just think im crazy or lying about how i feel. Stay strong, I feel like I'm going to die every time but im trying to think about my family and friends and girlfriend. It sucks but I'm cursed with this BS

trish1955
19-02-14, 22:03
Thanks for reply I feel so wore out with constant fight with it all take care x

trish1955
20-02-14, 11:43
I seem to waiting for a repeat of yesterday thinking wat if hospital got it wrong wat if they missed something I really thought I was going to die now feeling tingling feeling in my body that started Mr off yesterday help pleasexx

Dissolved girl
20-02-14, 20:08
I get that tingling feeling as well. It is a strange sensation but common with panic attacks. I guarantee the doctors haven't missed anything. It is just your mind running away with irrational thoughts. I wish i could help more. Hope your feeling better

trish1955
20-02-14, 22:07
Not at all any reply gives us a little more releave thank you x