PDA

View Full Version : new worries about my health

lees6655
19-02-14, 22:49
Hi I have been a long sufferer of health anxiety and thought i had alsorts of things wrong with me just recently I started being constipated which I have had before then my lower back and side started hurting going into my bum . The worrying started only a little but now I have started feeling a bit sick acid reflux and my throat feels a bit soar and feels if there is something stuck there . I have also noticed that my stools look a bit funny looking and some small white bits in it I also feel a bit soar on my private parts down below . I went to the doctors and told him about my symptoms apart from the acid reflux and feeling sick as this has only started today I have already diagnosed my self with bowel cancer esophagus cancer and now I can't stop worrying feeling realy fed up and want to go back to the doctors . I only went to the doctors yesterday and he checked me over and he wasn't worried I dont know if to get anothet appointment and tell him about my acid reflux and feeling sick or just try and carry on.

PeachyFires
20-02-14, 05:34
Are you drinking water and eating fiber?

lees6655
20-02-14, 07:32
Yes drinking lots of water also been tacking lactulose to help going to the toilet

PeachyFires
20-02-14, 13:01
Eat anything with fiber if you can! It's so much healthier and you will feel better.:D

Button1
27-02-14, 08:57
Hi, I understand worries like this more than most as my HA is entirely focused upon bowel cancer. I also have back pain, a bit of constipation and what I feel like is a change in my stools. My doctor doesn't think the back pain is sinister and is more likely a result of picking up my little boy (who weighs a ton!) and the stools are just one of those things (or just in my head...). So I don[t have any advice really other than to say, you aren't alone xxx