PDA

View Full Version : where is the line ?

Kmccluskey
20-02-14, 02:28
tonight I feel terrible. I have had loads of weird pains coming from my heart, and sudden light headedness and feeling like I'm going to collapse, what concerns me is the fact I can almost feel discomfort directly in my heart at times, and I have nerve pain on the left side of my teeth, the other night the pain travelled into my fingers aswell. tonight the teeth pain isn't going anywhere , the chest pains are fleeting and scary and just feeling generally off , I cannot work out if I'm just working myself up or there is a cause for concern , as I was happily distracted with a good tv show earlier and it all came on when I wasn't even thinking about it. I'm trying to let it pass but it keeps coming back

---------- Post added at 02:28 ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 ----------

so I just wonder when should I be ringing 999, I know that teeth pain can be a sign of cardiac trouble and with this other heart pain that's fleeting I just don't know if it's just anxiety

Kmccluskey
22-02-14, 02:31
anyone there that's had anything similar?,

TooMuchToLiveFor
22-02-14, 02:42
Interestingly enough, I have had way increased tooth sensitivity/pain over the last year….thought it was pregnancy induced, but it hasn't left…..huh. I bet it is anxiety! It would make sense….another "nerve related" symptom. If it can affect our eyes and ears- why not our gums/teeth?

What can you do right now to distract yourself?

kurtis1990
23-02-14, 12:51
Kieron I've been reading threw your posts and its shocking how many symptoms we share. Teeth pain was worrying me also but seems to have vanished

Kmccluskey
24-02-14, 02:41
shit I had a read of your posts Curtis, you have the same symtpoms and concerns as me, we both want an angiogram but know we are not going to get it lol. how is your chest pain mate ?. what does yours feel like ?. coz mine matches the cardiac description aswell..