PDA

View Full Version : sickness and diarioha

saintdee
23-11-06, 13:32
hi,

im lying on me sofa with a horrendus bug, i have been up all night being sick and have got the worse diarrioha ever, really shakey and worried that im goona dehydrate and pass out as cant keep anyting down or in! please any advice out there for me?

angie3077
23-11-06, 13:37
Hi, sorry to hear you are feeling so poorly at the moment, there is so much of this going around!

Think it is very normal to not keep anything down when you have this bug, just as long as you keep sipping water, whether or not it stays down or not you will be fine, some people say flat coke or lucozade is good too. Try to sleep it off too.....make the most of being able to lay on the sofa doing nothing!;)
If it continues for more than 2-3 days maybe you will need a small dose of antibiotics....easily sorted.

Get well soon:D
Angie x

honeybee3939
23-11-06, 13:41
Hi Dee !

I hope you are felling better soon ! sending you a HUG.

I had it yesterday, kept running to the loo had a horrendous headache and was sick in the night, must be something going around, i just drank plenty of water, im feeling alot better today, hope it passes quickly for you too.

Love

Andrea
xxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

Insomniac
23-11-06, 16:57
There certainly is a lot of this going around. Keep sipping water, or sucking ice cubes or ice poles is a change. Lucozade also make non-fizzy if that's easier to cope with, or flat coke (just a spoon of sugar helps get the bubbles out).

If I'm really bad I will take an over the counter remedy like Pepto Bismol (pink & horrible but really works on nausea too), or something like that.

Hope you feel better soon.

Lisa.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.