PDA

View Full Version : little beating heart

bingjam
20-02-14, 10:27
Errgghh....

Since I've woken up I've felt awful, I feel like my hearts beating to fast and I feel breathless, im just waiting to pass out!!!

I've got so much to do today too that I can't sit and mope around...

Hope its just that I'm coming down with something,

And my heart anxiety isn't coming back, cause I've been over that for more than 2 years

:(

WhyWhyWhy
20-02-14, 14:01
Feeling any better? X

bingjam
20-02-14, 15:01
Yeah I am actually, my heart rate feels more normal, but I was walking round town doing shopping with my fingers permanently attached to my neck checking my pulse...

Which I haven't done for a long time, I think I just need to chill out a bit, woke.up in a bad mood and had to rush a bit to get ready, don't think that helped to much

Thanks for asking :)

WhyWhyWhy
20-02-14, 18:50
Good, I know the feeling. I've never had heart anxiety but I know health anxiety all too well. It's hell, it's not like it's a situation you can just leave for a while when your anxieties are focused on your body, you certainly can't escape that

I had a massive huge horrible anxiety attack yesterday and my heart would race then it would pound fiercely. Today I woke up with a nasty pain right in the centre of my chest, I read this can happen but still a bit unnerving. I've never really suffered with anxiety physically apart from the nausea and trembling etc.

I've posted this link a few times today, I found it a few years ago and feel like it takes the edge off sometimes- try it next time you're feeling anxious xx

http://youtu.be/3ArtxNt606U