PDA

View Full Version : help please

trish1955
20-02-14, 12:33
Yesterday for first time I ended up in a&e never ever had a panic attack that scared me enough to go there as agoraphobic to all I no I had this awful tingling sensation in my legs the I began to be so wear of it I felt it all over my body this was going on for three hours I begged my son to take me to hospital I thought I was going to due had hear checked fine goods took all fine but today I am waiting for it to happen again my legs feel like it again so thinking wat if they missed something wat if there is something wrong they was so kind and understanding at the hospital but I can relax today I really feel I am going to have a break down been under a lot of stress this past yr. Think I finally am breaking down talk about nerves being sensatised I am feeling ant little twinge just need so reassurance please IIT am not new I am a fifty yr suffer of anxiety and panic but always high anxiety for a while but not had full blown panic like this for along time why did this happen why xx

---------- Post added at 12:33 ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 ----------

Not sure why last post is not showing up on a the forum

Phuzella
20-02-14, 12:44
Oh Trish, I do feel for you. I can't offer instant solutions but it can get better. I'm about the same age as you, feel free to message me :)

nomorepanic
20-02-14, 13:24
Trish

You have several posts in different forums so they are there.

Just click on search at the top and view posts or threads by you and you will see them

SarahH
20-02-14, 14:03
Trish,

I cant remember what meds you are on if any....please go to your Dr and explain all your symptoms. If these feelings are start up side effects from Citalopram the the Dr can give you valium to control this anxiety whilst the Cit is getting into your system. There are also other drugs that may help......like pregabalin which can be taken with Cit...Pregablin can work almost instantly..................it worked for me.

Sarah