PDA

View Full Version : im going crazy

phonoodle
20-02-14, 17:54
im freaking losing it!!!!!!! i dont know why. i just keep thinking of my girlfriend. what am i going to do omggggggg

TooMuchToLiveFor
20-02-14, 18:50
Pho-

HAVE YOU LOOKED AT THE CBT ONLINE COURSE YET???

C'mon, buddy, you've got to get control over your thought patterns…….

WhyWhyWhy
20-02-14, 18:58
I'm gonna post this link again. Feel like I'm spamming now lol but anyway, I found this a few years ago and if you're feeling some anxiety right now then this 'May' bring you some relief

http://youtu.be/3ArtxNt606U

Hope you're ok

phonoodle
21-02-14, 09:45
My girlfriend of 5+ years is going to leave me because of all this anxiety sht!

TooMuchToLiveFor
21-02-14, 13:38
She might not if she saw you doing anything to work at recovery……checked out either of those recommendations I gave you yet??

There is relief. There is recovery. We'll support you all the way……, but you have to do it, my friend.

phonoodle
23-02-14, 10:43
She might not if she saw you doing anything to work at recovery……checked out either of those recommendations I gave you yet??

There is relief. There is recovery. We'll support you all the way……, but you have to do it, my friend.

I started writing my problems down. I called my brother and we had a long talk... really long talk. he even pulled the beer out of my hand. So I'm staying focused. This sh*t got real. If anxiety and panic attacks is what I have to suffer through for my woman then it is what it is. I love her to death. F**k alcohol. You ruined my life!

Phuzella
23-02-14, 10:45
Talk to her , spell it all out

phonoodle
23-02-14, 10:51
Talk to her , spell it all out

she doesn't even want to talk to me. she has alot of plans this week and going to hawaii(her home) kind of made everything worse...

Phuzella
23-02-14, 11:43
Maybe write to her, don't whine or complain, just tell it like it is

Rennie1989
23-02-14, 15:14
Are you now off the alcohol?

Althea
23-02-14, 17:22
I'm with TooMuch--I'd say write to her after you've started your treatment. "I promise I will change" is easy to say. "I am changing" means you're actually doing something.

inCOGnito
24-02-14, 09:29
sometimes we need a good kick up the backside to shock us into action.