PDA

View Full Version : One of my worst weeks for a while

RVP
21-02-14, 00:06
All of this week has been so stressful for me, writing this I actually feel like a zombie. Sunday night I kept gasping for breathe when trying to breath, and I actually couldn't breath for about 5/6 seconds in which case I panicked and had to call the ambulance!
The paramedic on the phone told me it's probably just anxiety and she'll get a doctor to ring me.

Last night I woke up sweating and my heart going really fast which then led to another panic attack.

Every damn night when I try to go sleep, no matter what position I try to sleep I can feel my heart thumping through my ear, through my back, if i lie down right side or left doesn't matter I can still feel it, and I can't go to sleep like that.
Along with that and the stresses of uni I've literally gotten about 12 hours sleep since the weekend.

And now I had my headphones on and I can ear my heart in my right ear, is this normal? and is any of the above normal?

RoseEve
21-02-14, 01:14
It's all normal. Normal for anxiety suffers. When I lay down I hear my heart beating in my ear. I'm sorry you are having a hard time. I've been there and will certainly be there again. But it will pass. Hugs:hugs:

realworrier
21-02-14, 07:35
I have always heard my heart beating in my ear. I remember my Mum telling me my Gran who had very bad health anxiety ocd and panic attacks was worried because she could hear her heartbeat when she lay down. That sent me into blind panic also as I could always hear mine.

Oddly enough she is going to be 97 tomorrow and her heart according to the dr is as strong as an ox!

I have been told its an anxiety thing. I have often lead awake at night feeling my heart racing or beating hard. I know how hard it is to relax all I can offer is :bighug1:Hope you have a better nights sleep tonight x