PDA

View Full Version : A good day

Insomniac
23-11-06, 16:35
Hi everyone

I saw my GP today, and I even sat in the middle of the waiting room instead of nervously at the edge. At the start of term I could hardly get out of my front door, but now I am really enjoying my job again! Work was hectic today but I coped well and feel quite chilled out still. :)

Also I have a letter about coming for an initial counselling assessment. If I'm honest I'm not looking forward to it, but I know its necessary. I always think they will wonder why I need to be there. being honest is not easy, I smile a lot and tend to say I'm not bad really because I think they will say I'm justbeing silly and shouldn't waste their time! [:I] The meds help me get through, and make it possible to cope with anxiety when it does occur.... but I need the counselling to help me cope when I'm ready to come off the meds. I said to friend today counselling is like preventing a headache instead of just treating the symptoms.

I just wanted to share my positive feelings with you all because I get so much support here its lovely.
[Yeah!]

Lisa.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

susie
23-11-06, 16:54
thats great news well done see you can do it im so pleased for you suexxx

yorkylover
23-11-06, 17:09
[Wow!];)well done Lisa[Yeah!][:P][:P][:P]

Ellen XX

Insomniac
23-11-06, 20:41
Hi susie and ellen

Thanks for your replies. I know sometimes its good to see a message of hope. And I am hopeful... that I will beat this thing. I almost feel I don't want to jinx myself, I suppose everyone has setbacks now and again... But I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I will win in the end. :)

Lisa.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

honeybee3939
23-11-06, 22:52
Hi Lisa

Lovely to hear you are doing so well !:D

A BIG well done to you:D

Love

Andrea
xxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

Insomniac
27-11-06, 21:50
Hi Andrea

Thanks for your smiles ... they make me smile too! :D:D:D

(see!) [^]

Lisa.

matilda
28-11-06, 17:29
Hi Im so glad to hear u had a good day!!!

Insomniac
30-11-06, 16:41
Hi Matilda.

Thanks for your reply. Just trying to spread the smiles (and the hope). :D

Lisa.