PDA

View Full Version : Feels like death is surrounding me & causing panic attacks?

jasmine95
21-02-14, 03:09
It feels like a lot of people around have had something bad happen to them lately or have died. A family friend of ours recently died from cancer a few weeks ago after having it for a few years, the doctors told her she had less than a month to live and it was inoperable. Then, my cousin was found on a bench unconscious, she had a brain aneurysm from doing drugs, apparently her blood pressure got so high it caused that. Shes in the hospital now after 2 surgeries, the 2nd one failed. They said she had less than 7 days to live but now its been around 2 weeks and her heart is still beating. My family says shes pretty much a vegetable now, her left side of her body is limp. Every now and then her brain will fire up and she'll talk but when she did she said "don't have too much hope for me". Although the other night she was reminiscing on a trip she went on. Anyway, then my best friends uncle recently died with something that had to do with his heart, which scared me because I have a huge fear of heart problems/heart attacks. Then a person I know got in a car accident today, they were hit by a semi, their car flipped 5 times luckily they are still alive. One of my friends got in a car accident a few days ago as well, the hood of his car went up and he almost hit someone. It just seems like death is all around me and it SCARES me. I know I'm young and I shouldn't even have this on my mind, but its just so scary to think of how your whole life can be changed completely because of one incident, or how you can die just like that. I just wanna enjoy my life without panic or any of that, but sometimes it feels impossible.