PDA

View Full Version : New to Anxiety & depression

Exion
21-02-14, 06:46
Hello, First time posting here & kinda nervous even about typing this out.
Literaly one day, I just woke up with a hurt neck from sleeping probably and BOOM had straight 24/7 anxiety. my head wouldn't quit trembling & it felt like I was going to have a seizure.
After about 2 months of that, I literaly have probably 95% reduced anxiety. At least I dont feel panicy to much anymore, But it left me emotionally drained.
I still have these head tremble things & sometimes just think I have a Tumor or something but it soon passes.
So onto the point here latley I have been feeling depressed (kinda) & VERY intrusive suicidal thought keep coming in my head for a matter of seconds really but they scare me & idk why. It happens probably 5-10x a day the past 4-5 days.
Sorry to make you read my life story I just thought typeing it and talking might help a little bit. Before all this I wouldnt consider myself a happy person to say but I was by far not like this. I never worried about or even felt similar.

---------- Post added at 01:46 ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 ----------

I have also been to a Dr about my Anxiety & was prescribed Cymbalta & was told nothing about the side effects/withdraw symptoms. I dont swallow anything without first looking it up regaurdless.
The side effects dont weigh out enough on how im feeling to give them a go. I took one and was left vomiting for an hour or so & simple youtube testimonials will tell you the drug really has messed some people up pretty badly.
Worsened depression/Anxiety,BRAIN ZAPS(sounds horrid).

Exion
22-02-14, 03:49
Sorry, I guess I did not ask a question. Does anyone have any advice? Will I get through this constant feeling of being down. Also the back of my head hurts, Kinda this weird pressure/pain & my short term memory is out of whack so it also worries me, of course I jump immediately to brain tumor, Good thing is though I don't really have any anxiety just feeling down & always think sad thoughts.

Exion
24-02-14, 07:00
If anyone has any advice I could use to lessen the depression further. I would read them with eagerness & an open mind. As stated above I want to try other things before medication. I dont want anything to do with the side effects,
Would love to read some others insight as this is all new & overwhelming to me very much.

phonoodle
27-02-14, 06:00
hey i am very sorry to hear your problems. I use alcohol to help my pain(do not do the same it is ruining my life). Its very hard but try your best. everyone on this website is rooting for you i guarantee it!!! you just have to root for yourself. I am just band-aiding my problems with beer which is HORRIBLE but i cant feel normal if i do not. but yeah don't do what i do... good luck

jackieann3
27-02-14, 07:43
Hi exion I have anxiety depression
For a few years and I don't take medication I use rescue remedies which is a natural mix of flowers you drop on your tongue nothing in it at all made from flowers and I find it helps me other than that just ride the feelings through and put up with it till it passes not nice living every day like that but I won't take medication I'm scared of it that's what started this all off scared of reactions to tablets , wish you well x