PDA

View Full Version : Curing cancer...

AnxietySufferer
21-02-14, 09:03
Well, after months and months of posting my health worries on this site I thought I would finally use it for something useful.
So in the past it was always viewed that there was nothing much we could do in order to help find a cure for cancer (except maybe donate a little money once in a while when we can). Now I'm hear to tell you that you CAN do something to help.
As an anxiety sufferer I know how it feels to feel as though time is being wasted and as though your not living your life to the full, as though your not living but instead just passing the time. Well, when your having a bad day why not put your effort into something useful? So now the bit you've all be waiting for...
a new app had been developed by the cancer research team to get the public involved in analysing the data (it sounds as if you have to be some kind of science expert for this.. But I promise YOU DONT) ... Now please spend a little time clicking the link and checking out the FREE game.. You can make a difference :) do something positive with your life! Think how good it feels to be playing a game you know can make a positive impact on finding cancer treatments... Just remember every little helps! I was also hoping that maybe it could get listed on the games section of the sure if it gets enough interest?!
Sorry for such a long post, I found this app a real inspiration and was hoping you would find it the same.. The more people we can get playing this app the more quickly cures can be found! I can't get over how good an idea if is... Not only does it have the potential to save life's but it is also pretty fun too! Anyway.. Here's the link;

http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/support-us/play-to-cure-genes-in-space