PDA

View Full Version : Channel 4 Documentary about your experience of A&E/ GP surgeries

SaraSiddiqi
21-02-14, 09:10
Dear All,

My name is Sara Siddiqi and I work in a Production company Called Blakeway. At the moment, we are making a documentary about people who for different reasons have to attend GP surgeries and A&E's on a frequent basis. We have been speaking to many people and have found that they have not had great experiences when attending frequently, they are labelled as time wasters and made to feel ashamed of themselves? Is this because there is not enought access to care, or community support? Is the only place you can turn to is the A&E? What are your experiences?

I would love to hear from you. Please get in touch, you can email me here or give me a call on:

P: 02074285012

M: 07751939026

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon

Best Wishes,

Sara

bernie1977
21-02-14, 12:45
Makes you feel a bit weary about replying to this as Channel 4 were supposed to be doing a programme on what the contributors thought was about community spirit but they changed it into Benefit Street. If anyone responds to this will the programme turn out to be about hypochondriacs or NHS time wasters.