PDA

View Full Version : Ecg

rebeccad
21-02-14, 13:31
Ok so I went to the docs and he's pretty sure it's muscular but wants me to have an ECG at 6 this evening , has anybody had this and what does it entail ? Does it hurt and what will it show ? I was to nervous to ask but he did say heart problems is extremely rare in my age group I'm 34
Thanks for reading , once I get something into my head I can't let it lie x

kurtis1990
21-02-14, 13:36
It's completly painless I've had around 20 in the past few months

bingjam
21-02-14, 13:44
I had one done about 2 years ago, its painless they just put Stickers to your ankles and around your chest they are attached to wires and it does a simple check of your heart rate and things,

Takes about 5 mins xx

nomorepanic
21-02-14, 14:06
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

nomorepanic
21-02-14, 14:06
This is a whole sub-forum dedicated to this test so have a read of the posts in here

rebeccad
22-02-14, 09:16
That's ok thanks didn't see this forum , had it done machine wouldn't print so doctor read it off screen , that's ok right ? X

rebeccad
22-02-14, 13:43
So I has it done due to some
Chest discomfort , the machine wouldn't print so the doc had to read off the screen , I'm worrying that because it wouldn't print the machine was faulty and I do have a heart complaint , how accurate are they and are gps qualified to read them , he said it was normal but I'm doubting it and worrying over the not printing, I went out last night with my girl friends and we had a
Blast never stopped laughing and dancing , surely I wouldn't have been able to so that , why do I always doubt the tests :(

nomorepanic
22-02-14, 13:46
They don't need to print them to read it

You are fine

rebeccad
22-02-14, 13:50
Thanks , I've never ever worried about my heart only ever cancer , this is becoming a new obsession