PDA

View Full Version : weird experience scared

tracieann
21-02-14, 18:55
Been unwell lately. Coming off antidepressants on half.dose very stressed with cancer phobia got bad flu and today went to drs in waiting room.Had severe panic attack and was so.red hot couldn't breath felt very dizzy and.either nodded off or fainted. Sat on.chair .when I went in doc said very high temp flu go.home.go to bed take paracetamol what the hell happened in waiting room I just sort of woke up.heavy breathing and.red hot I'm scared sound familiar to any one thanks

PanchoGoz
21-02-14, 19:17
Flu can make you faint, it's the flu. Go home, go to bed and have a paracetemol as he said you'll be right as rain soon.

tracieann
21-02-14, 19:28
It was scary as hell never had that before resting in bed didn't know it could make me faint aagh must be temperature

tracieann
23-02-14, 22:08
Now the flu is abating a bit I wonder what the hell happened have never felt ad strange as that was really over breathing like mad red hot but don't know how I blacked out

greggs92
23-02-14, 22:11
It might have been a scary experience, but the good news is you'll make a quick recovery from the flu :)

tracieann
23-02-14, 22:20
Thanks Greggs I'm just not feeling like fighting back yet Fed up what happened but puzzled as to why. did have a raging temp and hat coat and scarf on in w.room so maybe that