PDA

View Full Version : Gerd

violet33
21-02-14, 22:56
I have gerd. & mild case of hiatal hernia. Apricots. & certain foods will set off symptoms of pressure feeling between breasts. & at times going round to back. I just start getting panic stricken fearing some life threatening illness . Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated .

Worriedwellornot
21-02-14, 23:05
Have the same symptoms Violet

Fishmanpa
21-02-14, 23:05
I have gerd. & mild case of hiatal hernia. Apricots. & certain foods will set off symptoms of pressure feeling between breasts. & at times going round to back .I just start getting panic stricken fearing some life threatening illness . Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated .

But you know what it is....

Positive thoughts

violet33
21-02-14, 23:50
Thank You worriedwellomot. I'm sorry you have this, but I'm glad I'm not alone. I needed to know I'm not alone in this. That's a comfort.

mummyanxious
22-02-14, 09:39
Felt very similar to this last night. Very odd feelings up right under my ribs, occasional pain in back and left sides. Nothing too painful, just uncomfortable and strange feeling making me panicky. How are you today?

greenlady
22-02-14, 12:22
i have this too..not had a great night loads of wind ,heartburn and uncomfortable feeling in upper abdomen annd also between my breasts and under my ribs where they join my sternun...horrible thing..
gina