PDA

View Full Version : What is this please?

Earthmum
22-02-14, 09:05
Hi guys I woke up this morning and had a fresh fruit and vegetable smoothie, immediately after I felt a pimple type thing on the floor of my mouth the area where the tongue and floor of mouth connect if that makes sense it doesn't sting or hurt like canker sores do but I'm now worrying and its irritating because I keep touching it with my tongue I will not google as I know the first thing to appear will be oral cancer! Please can someone tell me what this could be?

HoneyLove
22-02-14, 10:20
There are loads of bumps and lumps under your tongue, sounds like you're just feeling some irritation. Cancer doesn't pop up overnight like that.

Earthmum
22-02-14, 11:32
Thanks HoneyLove!!!

anthrokid
22-02-14, 11:54
Earthmum, I have one in the same place that you've mentioned. It's like a little hard ball under the skin and I can move it with my tongue. Every now and then I notice it and I get a little worried then I remember that it's always been there, even when I was a kid, haha!

greggs92
22-02-14, 12:09
Hello Earthmum, I also have a pimple around the same place - it's normal, so please don't worry yourself about cancer :)

Earthmum
22-02-14, 12:21
Oh ok, pretty common then? I noticed it only this morning, thank you guys so much!