PDA

View Full Version : Shaking, nervous feeling

EL22
23-02-14, 11:52
I am in a serious relationship with a wonderful man. Previously my only other serious relationship ended after 10 years with my ex cheating on me. I have the same warning signs like something is wrong in my present relationship. He speaks
to his ex girlfriend and every time I know they speak my entire body freaks out. My stomach starts to turn and I shake uncontrollably. I start to feel restless and
my mind goes 100 miles a minute. My mouth gets dry and the feeling of dread lasts for days if not weeks. I really do not know what is wrong with me. I am considering leaving the relationship due to this. I cannot live this way. I experience intense sadness, the kind of sadness that wont let you move. Then the flashbacks start. Seriously I feel like I am going through my first relationship all over again. All I have ever wanted was a family with someone because I never had one when I was a kid but I cannot live looking over my shoulder, feeling paranoid, and super hyper sensitive. I need some advice please