PDA

View Full Version : Pen Pal wanted :)

Gotagetthroughthis
23-02-14, 21:59
Hi everyone,

I have been a member of this site for coming up a couple of years now and some of you may have spoken to me already. I have not been on here much recently as im trying to not spend so much time focusing on my anxiety and seeing if the tactic of cutting out all anxiety reminders and just acting as normal as possible will help my anxiety.

Anyway, I would still like to possibly make friends with someone on here and talk over email, Whatsapp or skype and see where it goes from there. We can help each other through the hard times and talk about our progress and also hopefully have a few laughs instead of always focusing on our good old anxiety. Its just good to have someone to talk to and nice to have someone who understands.

I suffer with General anxiety which started with mainly health anxiety and panic attacks but it has branched off in all sorts of ways now so im sure I will have something in common with most of the anxiety sufferers on here lol. Feel free to check out my old threads if you want to see the types of anxiety ive been going through.

We don't always have to talk about anxiety either, it can just be as normal friends aswell.

Oh I am male, 25 years old by the way if that matters at all lol.

Feel free to reply on here of PM me if you would like to chat or become my pen pal. Hope to here from some of you soon :). Take care.

---------- Post added at 21:59 ---------- Previous post was at 20:05 ----------

Anyone about or are there no NMP buddies available these days lol?

Gotagetthroughthis
24-02-14, 22:50
?

Gotagetthroughthis
27-02-14, 21:26
hard times

shea
28-02-14, 00:41
Me!! I'd love to be your 'pen pal'. Funnily enough, it was only an hour or two ago I posted something similar myself, only not as eloquently as you!
I don't have time to write a huge amount at the moment, and I only have a handful of previous posts, but you may be able to gauge a little about me from them.
Any hoo, I can't say too much right at this moment, as it's 0040 and I was just asleep, and need to be up at stupid o'clock, so shall be drifting off again very shortly hopefully.
Feel free to PM me with your mob number or something (I'm trying not to make this sound cheesey!), and we can go from there :-)