PDA

View Full Version : OH LORDY

bingjam
23-02-14, 21:40
Right skin cancer again,

No not my normal melonoma

I've had a spot near to my shoulder blade for about 4 months, its not big its quite small, looks like a small spot, its red and painful

What do I do
GOOGLE

BLOODY GOOGLE........

and skin cancer pops up on every well almost every response

So I've got over my mole fear, now this.... seriously, I'm sitting here shaking thinking that I have this form of skin cancer and I'm freeking the hell out

I've tried to squeeze it abdc nothong comes out, I've made it side by picking it of but it comes back

PLEASE HELP!!!!

---------- Post added at 21:40 ---------- Previous post was at 21:03 ----------

Anyone please?

Serenity1990
23-02-14, 21:45
I get these all the time. Someone did explain what they were once, didn't take much notice as I wasn't anxious about my health then!

If you're worried about any such lumps and bumps get them checked out by your GP. Almost certainly, however, it'll be something perfectly harmless.

sahara
23-02-14, 22:09
I have lots of red lumps, bumps and blemishes! Not one has been anything bad. I have worried about them. But all has been fine :)

realworrier
24-02-14, 10:41
I have a red lump on my arm, picked it and it just kept coming back. Its a lumpy scar so the Dr says :)

WhyWhyWhy
24-02-14, 11:16
I have one right now on my neck. Sudocrem can help. Touching, picking or fussing over it will make it appear worse.

It's fine. You're ok. You're aware you got rid of one anxiety and so created another. Anxiety is the problem here. Not the spot.

I always get blemishes, swear by sudocrem xx

---------- Post added at 11:16 ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 ----------

And for the love of god STAY OFF GOOGLE:winks:

(Says me!) I was googling swollen ankle last night) paused the fi
I was watching, then convinced myself my knees were swollen too, then my wrists, then my fingers. Soon convinced myself of all sorts of nonsense

I actually know I'm pretty salt sensitive and ate a diet high in aka talk weekend, had a few drinks and also was on my feet a lot, plus I was very warm.

Stay away from the big G ;)

MissAnxiety
24-02-14, 11:28
Ive been to the doctors as I has a mole that went funny, I got told that as long as its smaller than the rubber end of a pencil, if it was smaller in the first place and it is symmetrical its fine, some moles, marks do change from time to time. If its quick growing, an odd shape then get it checked. If your worried it doesn't hurt to go and get it checked just to put your mind at rest x