PDA

View Full Version : Fear, suicide, panic, intrusive thoughts

scorpionwhispers
24-02-14, 01:24
Recently I've been struggling with derealization, querying the world, how and why we are here and so on. Now for the first time tonight I sat down and the thought of suicide came into my head. I even got to the point of thinking about how it would feel. I don't think km suicidal. I think it was an intrusive thought as I started panicking at the thought if it and even the fact I had thought if it!

Can anyone offer up some advice/help? Please?!?!

scorpionwhispers
24-02-14, 14:58
Anyone, please? I can't be alone in this can I? It's stuck in my head and has been worrying me all day

MrAndy
24-02-14, 15:09
its an intrusive thought,its how you process the thoughts that count,maybe you should speak to your doctor and seek help

Barnabas75
24-02-14, 15:19
Go try and distract yourself with something you like doing.Or watch something light on tv or read a book.Or if that wont help take Mr Andys advice, seek help.Its only a thought.You dont have to act on it.good luck.

scorpionwhispers
24-02-14, 18:52
Ive been taking antidepressants for a few years. This seems to have come around a time where I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed but I just don't know how to get past it, I don't want to die but am struggling with lots of thoughts. Like why are we ere, what's our purpose etc etc