PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone...

SamJay
24-11-06, 05:57
Hi,
I've just joined this forum...thought it might be a good idea to share & listen to anxiety problems with others who understand as it can be quite lonely & frustrating at times, as I'm sure you're all aware. :(
This looks like a helpful site and I shall look forward to getting to know my way around it.
:)

domino
24-11-06, 07:11
Hi samjay, good to see you here, you will get lots of advice and meet a great bunch , wellcome to n.m.p. lorraine.:D:D

SamJay
24-11-06, 07:14
Hi Lorraine,
Thanks for your words...having only been a member of this site now for a few hours and reading all that I've read so far...I can tell this will be of great help. Thanks again.

domino
24-11-06, 07:36
HI samjay , your so welcome,I,ve suffered now for 10 years with anxiety and p.a. Getting better though thanks to n.m.p.Your not alone and you will be surprised how easy it is to express yourself on here.:D

candie
24-11-06, 09:19
Hi samjay.

Welcome to the forum,you will find lots of useful advice here,its a great place to be!!!

Take care and keep smiling...Candie xx:D

LickeyEndBlues
24-11-06, 09:41
Hi Samjay,

Welcome to NMP. As you are finding out there is a wealth of good stuff in here, as well as a host of good people!! The support in here is fantastic and you will find folks who wil put there troubles to one side to offer at least an ear.

Getting as fully involved as you can is not only informative but also theraputic. The forums are great for sharing and chat can be a real source of virtual friendships, support or light hearted escapism...it does get a bit crazy when you first go in if it is busy, but folks as I say will welcome you and look forwatd to your contributions.

Take care, you are not alone.

Iain

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

SamJay
24-11-06, 10:00
Thanks so much Everyone...I feel better already for having signed into this. It really is the kind of support I have been seeking for quite sometime now...I have been experiencing anxiety / panic attacks / dizziness for about a year now.
It all began with panic attacks...which then progressed to feelings of anxiety on a daily basis. I have managed to get a hold of the panic attacks and can feel them coming so can do something about them. The anxiety is there but more manageable on some days rather than others but the most thing which gets me down...is the constant dizziness...day in...day out. I was so convinced that there was something terribly wrong with me and so have had numerous examinations (MRI, EKG, blood tests, etc.).
Anyway, thank you all for your support...it's great to know that there are listening & not critical ears out there.
Take care :)

honeybee3939
24-11-06, 10:45
HI Samjay !

A BIG warm welcome to you lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice here while making new friends on the way.:D

First Steps:
First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

yorkylover
24-11-06, 11:42
Hi Samjay,welcome to the site.You will get lots of support here.;)

Ellen XX

trac67
24-11-06, 14:38
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

manmoor
24-11-06, 18:36
Hi Samjay,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx