PDA

View Full Version : Please answer quickly ..really worried.. anyone

looking4answers
24-11-06, 08:08
Today actually got up early went and cleaned the truck out and washed it..Then went to the grocery there felt as though I couldn't breathe very well..My son came in and I was hurting in my back on both sides..after awhile it became pretty painful..I took tylenol and it settled somewhat but has been hurting off and on all night..Wondering if maybe could be heart..or just tension from company coming in..feels like on both sides all the way through to my chest. I think it maybe tension but it hurts when I breathe I have had it most of the day and now still into the night..Took tylenol several times.. I am worried it could be my heart but it hurts when I breathe.. so could that just be muscle or heart?

twiglet
24-11-06, 08:23
hi ya,
if you're really worried go see your doctor about it. but it can be a muscel spasm. i've had them before cause i got a bad back. maybe you strained it whilst cleaning your truck. but perhaps go see your doctor to atleast put your mind at ease. im sure you'll be find. hope i was a little help. take care,
love,
twiglet xxx

Ma Larkin
24-11-06, 09:16
Hi there, I know the answer to this one. I've suffered from this a few times. When you get breathless with anxiety your heart has to work harder and this is when you feel like your muscles hurt in your back. I get quite bad pain in my side under my ribs as well. My breathlessness only disappered when I was prescribed Prozac by my GP. I came off Prozac about a month ago and the breathlessness and back pain has now returned, but I am not worried about it because I now know for definite it was caused by anxiety. I'm considering going back on Prozac if the symptoms get any worse, but it sure is a definite sympton of anxiety.

Les

looking4answers
24-11-06, 10:20
Thank you.. i took tylenol while in one position and it quited down and turn to one side and it hurt again..must be muscle spasm i guess.I had this after going to an ent about a month ago and thought after leaving there i was having a heart attack alll night.I talked to a retired nurse friend of mine and described what i was having ..and ask her how you would know if it was heart or anxiety and she says its hard since they mimic each other but she would be willing to bet it was stress in my case..So I think you are right..Don't think a heart attack would hurt only when you turned to one side after the pain had settled down..anyway hoping not.Thanks for replying..and yes i suppose that i need to up my medicine..I get really stressed about things like this.. Once it was going to the hospital and this time my son cominig here after one year of the aftermath of katrina..we haven't really had much company here and we we do I get kind of tense.. at least last time I did..when friends came over.. Hope it settles down before they leave..but im sure it wil .. Take care and thanks again.. Michael

looking4answers
29-11-06, 23:34
Update ..it did.. settle down and had a really nice time although at the same time i had the flu or cold..The soreness went away only to be replaced by a vaccum headache from cold exposure .. Painful.Had to go to sleep early but felt better the next day got out and enjoyed the time they were here then got anxious after they left.. weird..? but guess they turned into a kind of security blanket for a bit..Feeling a little better but keep getting weak everytime I get up.. maybe wouldn't happen so much if i was to get up more often..Thanks to everyone that replied..Michael