PDA

View Full Version : Can you feel lymph nodes in collar bone?

Zestyz
24-02-14, 17:05
Hi, I'm feeling pretty rubbish with all this anxiety stuff. It's my 6 day of taking sertraline had a dizzy spell yesterday but been ok apart from that.
I can still feel these little squishy lumps in the middle of my cheeks, my jaws are still aching and the last couple days I feel like I have pressure on my ears.
I do have a cold and have pretty much had one for the last few months on and off.
I have had a sore neck and pains in one side for a couple of weeks but put that down to starting an exercise class. When I had a pain in my neck though, I was feeling around and noticed I can feel the lymph nodes in the triangle bit near my collar bones both sides. Is that normal to feel them ?
I'm feeling in a bad place at the moment because of this and not being able to control it.
I have my second CBT appt next month.:unsure:

Alex94
24-02-14, 17:48
I had my glands checked by my GP a few days ago and she said that feeling them everywhere where they are is normal

take care

Dexterjames
24-02-14, 21:24
I had the same thing about top of my head but doctor said its normal every person has strange lumps and bumps, when you self analyze you will be surprised what you find.
self analyzing is very common with anxiety as well.
Just mention it next time you see your GP :)

Darren1
25-02-14, 17:16
yes i have one above my collarbone on the right side which isnt symmetrical with the left side. i realised after 9 months it hasnt grown so stopped worrying about it

Zestyz
25-02-14, 19:07
Thanks for the reassurance :)