PDA

View Full Version : In chat last night

kitty
24-11-06, 12:40
Well just to thank you really for all your kind words that you all said to me in chat last night... i really do appreciate it hun i do... i just seem to be slipping into this black hole hun i just dont know what to do...i just cant seem to get a grip...and everything i touch turns to crap...ive lost a friendship which is killin me so much....and i just feel like i cant open up to anyone as i feel like im putting all my problems on them.... I just dont know anymore..maybe this site isnt for me i just dont know anymore....i seem to be making everyone worry like last night in chat i made everyone worry and i didnt really mean to i promise you that. Someone said that when ever i leave the chat its never on a happy note i always leave on a down note and everyone worries about me....Maybe i shouldnt go into chat anymore! i just dont know what to do anymore i really dont....

so i appologise to all who was in chat last night and i either upset or made you worry

kym
xx

Sue K with 5
24-11-06, 13:41
Kym no matter what you may be feeling at this moment in time as we said last night there is lots of hope and you will come out of this. It may take some time but dont lose faith

Chat is for everyone no matter what !!!!

scknight

LickeyEndBlues
24-11-06, 14:02
Hi Kym,

I was in PM while you were in chat. I saw nothing but support while you were there and nothing from you to make me feel upset. Worrying I do anyway!!

Take care, you are not alone

Iain

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?