PDA

View Full Version : Strange Symptoms?

EnoughAlready
25-02-14, 20:17
I suffer from mild anxiety - and very occasional panic attacks

Was up the gym tonight and I started feeling abit strange, had to leave as my mind felt like it was replaying past bits of my life but not in enough detail that I could say when it was, changing thoughts real fast. Felt like I was trying to remember something but could not.

Now I am at home and I feel anxious and on edge. Racing thoughts again. Cannot relax. Anyone recognise these symptoms?

MRS STRESS ED
25-02-14, 20:30
Yeah I had this feeling myself very strange isnt it ,im guessing is because I was feeling anxious :doh:

mgw
25-02-14, 21:19
I have this often! My counsellor said it is to do with the adrenaline caused from anxiety and nothing to worry about

Gemlou78
25-02-14, 21:28
I'm like this all the time at the moment and its exhausting! I've always been the type to replay things in my mind ...what if I had said this? Done that? Gone there? But it was only a tendency whereas now for the last month or so its perpetual. I spend most of the day feeling strange and locked inside myself...hopefully the meds will kick in soon...only thing that stops it at present is diazepam and I don't like taking them too often!
So you're not alone... :-)

Abi-Skinner
25-02-14, 21:35
I too am very familiar with these symptoms, very common symptoms of anxiety.