PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

Stu M
24-11-06, 14:09
Hello, My names Stuart (Stu)

Firstly can I say what a superb forum this is, Ive looked on the internet often for help, but this resource is by far the best I have seen. Ive only been here 1 day but already people have taken the time to answer me and be freindly, I can only say thanks [^]

A little bit of background....

Ive had anxiety since I was about 11, when I saw a close family member die in front of me of a heart attack. Although its only recently though Ive come to understand that I have Health Anxiety and that theres not something very wrong with my body. Ive had all the symptoms, but find its the ectopic heart beats that really get to me!! Heart attack every day, lol [:I]

Im married with a boy of two. My wife although I drive her mad with my antics, has been a rock to me through the last few years, when times have been bad. Having someone who understands is worth a million in the bank anyday.

Its a great thought to know that there are other people out there who know what your going through and care what your going through, as they have been there too. You start off with these symptoms feeling very alone, so its great to have found this place :D

So hello to everyone.

SamJay
24-11-06, 14:25
Hi Stu,
Welcome to the forum...I'm new today too so just getting to know my way around...
I too have health anxiety having been in & out of the Dr's over the past year...now I must convince myself everything is fine...
Just wanted to say "Hi" for now and hope to 'chat' to you again soon...
Bye 4 now...:)

trac67
24-11-06, 14:34
Hi Stu,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Ma Larkin
24-11-06, 15:15
Hi Stu, I have health anxiety too, same thing, heart attack syndrome lol!! It's not as bad as it was, but can be really scary at times.

Welcome to the site & enjoy all the advice the experts have put on here for us all.

Les

yorkylover
24-11-06, 16:29
Hi Stu,you have come to the right place.You will get lots of support here and lots of helpfull advise.
Take care;)

Ellen XX

honeybee3939
24-11-06, 17:47
Hi Stu

A BIG warm welcome to you, hope we can be of some help, lovely to see you here.:D

Love

Andrea
xxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

manmoor
24-11-06, 18:33
Hi Stu,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

Stu M
24-11-06, 19:45
Big thanks to you all for such a great welcome.

Ive only been around a couple of days, but I feel 100% better just from talking to people here.

Hope to speak to you all soon and make some more freinds along the way.

:D

sgp64
24-11-06, 22:53
Welcome aboard Stu...I'm another "heart attack merchant" so know where you're coming from. Lots of good advice and good people to be found here!

Sean

Stu M
26-11-06, 21:39
Thanks Sean

By the way if anyone wants to PM me about Skipped beats (PVC's) I dont mind. Im not an expert by any stretch of the imagination, but I find talking about it does help me, and may help others too.

Stu

matt1981
26-11-06, 21:42
Hi mate! Welcome I only joined yesterday thsi is a really good forum everyone is on the same boat so you will get plenty of help and advice take care

matt :)