PDA

View Full Version : Really random issue!!!

jonnyf
25-02-14, 22:47
Hi guys I've been away for quite a while but still suffering.. Last Thursday kept feeling lightheaded when standing up and slightly weak in the legs. Ended up having a massive panic later on and calling an ambulance.

I was told I had some slight thing with my heart from doing an ECG so panic was worse and worse anyway I was in overnight had blood urine and more ECG done and had a monitor on for a few hours.

I was sent home the next day after no sleep or food feeling shattered and still anxious. The conclusion was that the heart thing was down to anxiety and I should get on some ssri's

I'm ok with all this and have felt positive. My issue is....

Every time I stand up now I feel lightly dizzy which passes but then I still feel uncomfortable. My thighs feel weak and my face and sinuses feel like pulsing. So I've spent the last few days unable to get up longer than going for a wee or changing rooms. I've managed a shower once aswell.

Is this likely to be something more serious than anxiety? Everyone's ignoring me and saying it's just anxiety but it's baffling me how it's only when standing up. I can't even imagine going for a walk!!!???

Thanks guys x

nomorepanic
25-02-14, 22:51
What was your blood pressure like?

Ruizu
25-02-14, 22:52
I've had to have ECG's myself in the past for pill checks, because my heart rate is really high. Turns out I was fine in the end, just have a high blood pulse rate.

I think you have a poor blood circulation. Which unfortunately runs in my family too. My mother suffers from it a lot and I'm starting to have small symptoms.

Sometimes when I stand up, I get flushed up and feeling lightheaded and dizzy but it does go in the end.

Do you stand up very quickly? Because if so that's very common for all those feelings to happen. But if not it's probably bad blood circulation, which again is very common.

jonnyf
25-02-14, 22:54
Supposedly fine? I'm 26. Don't smoke or drink. I also get numbness and pins and needles on left arm aswell as dizzy even when lay down if I start panicking badly.

It's as if as soon as my pressure rises I get the dizziness either from the anxiety or from standing up???

---------- Post added at 23:54 ---------- Previous post was at 23:53 ----------

No I can stand up slowly and itl still creep up on me.

Panicking badly right now

Lilharry
25-02-14, 23:02
Look up candida. Can cause these symptoms. I have been suffering with it and dizziness is an issue for me. I also have severe fatigue and weakness in my muscles. I got it under control for a while and felt great, but I over indulged in chocolate and it's back again. I have to stay away from sugar and processed food and eat really healthily. Probiotics also help.

jonnyf
25-02-14, 23:11
I generally follow a really health diet. I take probiotics. Apple cigar vinegar etc so I don't think it's that.

It's very weird I just came upstairs and it's not like I feel out of breath but it was almost like having vertigo at one point. Very woozy headed