PDA

View Full Version : Help! Weird Symptoms! :(

beckyy0425
26-02-14, 00:19
So i've been having some weird stuff going on. Not too sure what I should do about it. Ive had most of this for a while now, usually it only goes on for a little while, goes away then comes back. Well, it all came back but this time theres a few new symptoms. Not sure what it going on. Hopefully someone has an idea? The newest weird thing is Ill have my arm feel numb then random patches of bumps that look like goosebumps appear. It only happens on my right arm and goes away within a minute, also get the feeling on my scalp. Afterwards, ive noticed i get kind of confused.. But heres some of my history: For years I have had anxiety, depression, feeling out of it, numbness in legs, my arms and legs fall asleep very fast, trouble with speech, like im not too sure what to say, confusion, memory problems... Lately (In the past 6 months or so) I started getting headaches like daily, Ive been losing weight fast, I was dieting and working out but continued to lose even after i stopped all that, i rarely have an appetite anymore, bowel troubles, anxiety has gotten worse, have a lot of dizziness, every time i take my vitals at work (i work in a nursing home) i have a very rapid heartbeat, feel sick alot, random pains in my body, like stabbing or pins and needles kind of feeling, depression has gotten worse, harder to concentrate, hard to get words out, my speech has gotten wose, and in the past week the dizziness and stuff has gotten much much worse and i feel out of it basically all the time, and i cant control my emotions. i feel off balance, its hard to stand straight up, and my vision has gotten worse, my eye will twitch sometimes and i get blurred vision, random joint pain, fatigue ( i get plenty of sleep) but still feel tired 24/7, muscle spasms and shakiness.. I have alot going on. It may not seem all that bad but it really makes it hard to get through the day. I just want to know if what im going through is normal or if anybody has any idea what it is? I just want to feel like a normal human being for once in my life.

JoeyboyRyan
26-02-14, 01:00
Just reading this sounds like what I have been going through recently; please do not give up on your self and try and stay positive. I know this is difficult but it sounds very much like you are suffering from anxiety.

I have found talking to people through this forum and website very helpful and please feel free to contact me to trade notes as I am going through similar issues to yourself.

Joe

Dexterjames
26-02-14, 15:40
You sound like me everything but i have let it get out of control i have trouble now going out the house fighting my tight scalp and other horrible symptoms.
DO NOT let it get the better of you if you have concerns about anything see your doctor
and just keep strong or you will let your anxiety take over you don't let it.
I am trying my hardest to fight this your not alone :)