PDA

View Full Version : Breakthrough bleeding?

Freeky
26-02-14, 13:29
Oh man this is embarrassing...:doh:

So I had just got up, went to the loo, had breakfast, but after I had finished I went to get changed and noticed that there was a bit of blood in my pyjama bottoms, not a lot but I thought that it was discharge since that's what it felt like! My period isn't due yet but the trouble is I can never remember when my last one was so I have no idea if this is irregular or not!

But what I can definitely say is that I have had this problem in the past, it usually occurs after I've been to the loo but I don't think it's a urine infection. It doesn't happen every month, it usually happens about every three or five months and my periods last for 5-6 days, no serious cramping, etc.

Anyone else have this problem? Just need some reassurance!:blush:

jill
26-02-14, 15:47
Hi hun :D

Not had a period myself in a long time, but what I do know is, our hormones can change at any point int time for many reasons.

First hun, you NEED to get to know your own body, write down on a calender or in your dairy, the first day of you peroid, you need to know where you at.

I myself had many different changes over the years, times when I came on to early, times when the bleeding lasted longer than normal, times when I missed it all together, times when I would have a little blood in the middle, My periods lasted 7/8 days, YUK lol. don't miss them AT ALL LOL. stress alone can cause your periods to go all over the place.

So, YES, I have had this..and it was all normal for me.

BUT, if you really have bad concerns talk to your gp,

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XXX

Freeky
26-02-14, 16:27
Ok, thanks Jill, that's helped me a lot! I'll try and find a diary or something to keep track of them. Men are so lucky that they never need to this sort of thing in their lives!

jill
27-02-14, 19:12
Hi hun :D

Its good to hear my reply helped hun. I am sure you will sort things out for yourself.

Yes, men are lucky in some respect, but I do believe they can have there own problems at times.

YOU TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XX