PDA

View Full Version : how to deal with anxiety???

peter245
26-02-14, 13:50
hello everybody viewing i advise you to read all of this plz!! my age 15!
i'm suffering from intense stress/anxiety.
i can't even focus on school, when i'm at school 2-3 times per 15 minutes i get worries ''what if my mum'' dies. if i lose everything and i have to move in with my alcoholic dad. it than makes me feel sad and in tears
i than worry 'what if i die'? i'm being bombarded with these obsessions 'thoughts'
i also now have low self-esteem i'm scared getting of the bus in-case people will look at me and think eww. i get nervous right before getting off its annoying
i also started having MIGRAINES WHY? in the past month i have been very sensitive to loud music..long video games.. if continuing it than proceeds to giving me nausea/butterflies i also have experienced Seizure like symptom's in sleep .. i looked up partial seizure and it looks like it, i woke up with my room spinning for about 7 seconds.. i think these are being triggered by the stress/caffeine soda.. i just wanna live my life here are my thoughts
1. What if mum dies and i move to dads? where does my house/dog go? how do i survive'?
2. what if i suddenly die
3. what if i get a neurological disorder my life will suck foever
4. anxiety over the migraine's
5. think people will look at me'
6. depression at times feeling low.. hate life feel the need to cry and cheered up again
7. thinking about waking up for school triggers nausea
i went to therapy for 2 weeks.. and i stopped going ecause i thought i was cured!!! honestly the biggest regret of my life!!! all the other institutes are in the city! i need ya opinions on dealing with these? i feel empty now... there is no need to smile why? stress? i either have OCDor Gad.. i also have mild dyslexia explains the ''poor'' spelling. wat do u think i should do to cheer myself up

DarkSyn3rgy
26-02-14, 13:59
You should probably discuss these feelings with your mum and go visit your doctor so you can be referred to getting some help managing your stress. Don't be hard on yourself, you can recover from this. Remember though, even if you start feeling better keep going with treatment, it's important.

MrAndy
26-02-14, 14:46
best way to deal with anxiety is to simply ignore it and go about your day as best as you can,it loses it power this way

Fishmanpa
26-02-14, 14:47
Therapy is something that you need to continue until your therapist says you're healed. Anxiety is not like a bacterial infection where you take an antibiotic and eradicate it from your body. You have to work on it for a while and learn to control it.

Please contact your therapist and arrange an appointment or speak with your school counselors. This is something that needs a bit more attention and hands on help than an internet forum can provide.

Positive thoughts

jill
26-02-14, 16:21
Hello Peter :D

It is clear from what you have written you need support, its GREAT that you have come to this site, THIS IS a step forward, but you NEED to talk to your mum and arrange to get the support you so dearly need. Talk to your gp and get a referral back to the therapist.

You say *** i either have OCDor Gad.***

What was your diagnoses hun and what type of therapy was you having?
From what you said, you thought you where cured, it sounds like the therapy worked, to some extent, can you remember what you where doing that helped you?

**i stopped going because i thought i was cured!!! honestly the biggest regret of my life!!**

You will find, your NOT alone with this hun, please DON'T be to hard on yourself, we can all make mistakes, BUT, its what we learn from them that counts. YES :yesyes:
I don't feel 2 weeks is long enough.

Talk to your mum and make another appointment and stick with it for as long as the therapy last.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILL XX

phonoodle
27-02-14, 05:50
im sorry you have been dealing with all of this at a young age. I started at around 20. Its freaking killing me. I dont have much things to say but i can be there for you whenever im here. Dont be afraid to message me or anyone else that is ok with it. NONE OF US wants to be alone. We are all reaching out for help and yeah its sucks. I wish i could feel normal but im going completely insane. PM me or reply here if you need to talk to someone. we all have a different way to cope with the pain. i hope everything will be ok. I hope my mind will stop being so crazy one day too...