PDA

View Full Version : Lanes Kalms tablets

Eveline
24-11-06, 15:08
Today I bought Lanes Kalms tablets, 'a traditional natural plant remedy'. It says on the box they 'relieve periods of worry, irritability,s tress, and strains'. You need to take 2 tablets 3 times a day after meals.
I was wondering if any of you know these tablets and if you feel they make a difference.

kazzie
26-11-06, 16:07
Hi

I take kalms and they are good but rescue spray works quicker

kaz x

matt1981
26-11-06, 20:30
Iv heard of Kalms but I have never taken them.. What's rescue spray?

Stu M
26-11-06, 21:56
Ive taken both and find they work for times when your initially a bit panicky, and yes the spray works quicker. Its called Rescue Remedy and can be bought from most chemists now I think. Kalms can also help me sleep a little bit better whilst im taking them.

But they dont work for me if Im so far gone Im in total melt down, but if your a bit on edge they are brilliant. I always keep some Kalms in my work drawer and some Recue Remedy in my pocket, wherever I go!

The spray has helped me no end of times, I recommend giving it a try.

Stu

Eveline
28-11-06, 19:09
The last couple of days I've taken them, 2 tablets 3 times a day, and I have to say it helps. For the 'I can feel a panic attack coming on' feelings I still have my Rescue Remedy drops, but I haven't touched them for the last few days. It's a bit too early to give all credit to the Kalms (I've also started taking vitamin B complex and Omega 3 tablets in the last 2 weeks, it could be them kicking in as well) but hey, why change anything if I feel ok?

Stew
07-12-06, 09:38
Kalms are great, been taking them for around 3 weeks now apparantly they take that long to have any effect on you. Also taking Omega 3 with it aswell and the last couple of days i've been feeling alot better...esp in the mornings!

"Forget Perfection, You'll Never Reach it'

bubblygirl
11-12-06, 18:19
I was thinking of taking calms but im on 20mg citalopram daily is it okay to take them whilst on these does anybody know? x